Licensed international financial services providers and their activities are regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). Companies wishing to carry out any of the licensed activities from or within Belize must apply for a license through the IFSC. All of the activities listed below are classified as licensed activities:
- Formation or management of international business companies or other offshore companies
- Trust formation and management of offshore trusts and provision of trustee services
- International asset protection and management
- Money transmission services
- Payment processing services
- Trading in foreign exchange
- Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities (e.g., futures, options, interest rates, foreign exchange instruments, shares, stock, contracts for differences etc.)
- Money brokering
- Money lending and pawning
- Money exchange
- Safe custody services
- Accounting services
- Brokerage, consultancy or advisory services in any of the above services
As a licensed Registered Agent in Belize, ICS is authorized to facilitate the application by companies for a license to carry out any of the above licensed activities.
Contact us for more information on the application process.