Are you interested in moving your retirement assets outside the United States?
Would you like to invest in asset classes not allowed by your IRA custodian?
You can achieve these goals with an Offshore IRA. An Offshore IRA allows you to:
- Retain the U.S. tax benefits of investing through a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, or SEP IRA;
- Have complete control over the investments held in your IRA;
- Enjoy the asset protection and international diversification benefits of holding assets outside the United States;
- Have access to bank and brokerage accounts not open for investment by U.S. citizens; and
- Invest in a much wider variety of asset classes than allowed by your current IRA custodian (such as precious metals and non-U.S. real estate).
Contact us today to take control of your retirement savings and secure the benefits of holding your assets outside the United States.